Friday, November 16, 2012

Mickey and Minnie Mouse~


Disney classic characters~ Mickey and Minnie Mouse~ Whole world know who are they~
A pair of old mouses created in 1928 still young like teenagers...==

These Mickey and Minnie Papercraft I created in old style, but not completely black and white template, but you can print them in black and white if you want a completely old style Mickey and Minnie~ =)

Mickey~


Download the Template~

Minnie~


Download the Template~

Husband and wife~ <3 Lovely Forever~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Free Paper Toys

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/mickey-and-minnie-mouse-free-paper-toys-download.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You~ Papercraftsquare =)
    I love your page and pls keep sharing my works =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super !... merci pour le partage...

    ReplyDelete