Thursday, November 8, 2012

Disney: Winnie The Pooh~


Through a Friend of Winnie The Pooh lovely Fan request, I designed Four Winnie The Pooh Major Character. =)
This time I wished to design them in Cutie Style, so all the templates almost I designed and edited my own, there have little challenge, but much more Experience I got~  

The Winnie The Pooh Family~

Before This post, I had showed Pooh and Tigger Exclusively in my secondary school societies exhibition of achievement =)

You can see the Pooh was in the exhibition was small hands, quite weird looks like....
After that I adjusted them to an acceptable size~

Pooh:

Download The Template~ =)


Tigger: 

Download The Template~ =)

Tigger's head little Making Tips:


Piglet:


Download The Template~ =)

Eeyore:


This Template Designed by my own, I tried my best to make it perfect...

After experiments...
"Fail" Eeyore VS "Successful" Eeyore

Download The Template~ =)

Notice:
Insert all SMALL ITEMS before you folding and gluing 

Actually I'm not really know about Winnie the Pooh... I just know it is cute, classic, and famous character in Disney...=/
Most of my Childhood are Asia Anime and Tokusatsu... In there still have some space of Western Cartoon, but not much...

You can check out my Facebook Page for more photos and stories =)

More Templates I working on~ They are Coming Soon~ =)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Disney: Winnie The Pooh Family Free Paper Toys

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/disney-winnie-the-pooh-family-free-paper-toys-download.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look awesome! i'm going to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG,,i've been looking for poor papercraft for ages.. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the posting.. I will try to make it.. awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to download the templates??

    ReplyDelete