Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Shot~ Gangnam Style~! O3O


Through my brother's request, the first Paper Toy I designed is The Most Famous Korean Artist from now in the world: PSY in Oppa Gangnam Style Music Video~ Yay, It's really a crazy video, real fun~~


















The Cowboy













The Horse Back












The face without Glasses












Just look like him, right~














Download The Template
This Template is difference with other template, I edited his body to more wider for more look like fat guy, added more joint to his hands for more actions move he can do. 

Here is my first Shot, I will post out more Paper Craft Template for you guys, but not frequently, I still a student, my final secondary school examination is coming soon =\ I'm in WAR~!!!! sorry about that...

I will post some Tips and Tutorial for Paper Crafting~ Hope you guys enjoy it~ Oppa Gangnam Style~


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: PSY Gangnam Style Free Paper Toy

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/psy-gangnam-style-free-paper-toy.html

    ReplyDelete